West Marin Pet Hospital offers a full array of medical and wellness services for our patients. We serve Fairfax, California and its surrounding communities. We are proud to be locally-owned by a resident of the community.
Our mission is to provide the highest standard of medical care for our animal patients. At West Marin Pet Hospital, we believe in utilizing state-of-the-art medical technology and equipment to provide the best care possible for your loved ones.
Our staff are passionate animal lovers who are here to help you and your pet. We are dedicated to making sure your pet receive the highest level of care, compassion and technical expertise every time that you visit.
The following services are offered:
- Wellness Services and Illness Care
Vaccinations are the first-line in infectious disease prevention. We follow U.C. Davis’ guidelines for pet vaccinations.
- Preventative Care
- Nutrition Counseling
- Parasite Prevention and Treatment
- Behavior Information
- Full Laboratory Services
- General Medicine and Illness Diagnosis
- General Surgery
- Emergency Surgery
- Spay and Neuter
- Soft Tissue (splenectomy, intestinal surgery and resection, foreign body removal, biopsy, amputation, skin flaps and more)
- Specialist Surgery (by appointment)
- Orthopedic Surgery (TPLO, TTA, fracture repair, luxating patella and more)
- Advanced soft tissue (laryngeal tie back, liver lobectomy, gall bladder removal and more)
- Aging Pet Care
- Specialty Services
- Reproductive Services
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us today.