A message from West Marin Pet Hospital
To our valued Customers,
To protect our staff and allow us to continue to provide essential health care services to your furry family members the following changes are happening. We are going to be here on reduced hours of 9 AM to 5 pm M-F.
We are no longer having clients come in with their pets. CLIENTS MUST REMAIN outside. Please do not come into our office, we are so sorry. We can meet your and your pets’ needs with you in the car or waiting outside.
- Call or text from the car, and one of our staff members will come out to you. If you do not have a cell phone, you may honk or knock on our front windows.
- If you are here to pick up or purchase food, medication, or your pet, we will bring that out to you. If you are here to drop off your pet or a lab sample, we will come out to get it.
- If you are here for an appointment, examination, or procedure, we will come out and get your pet. We will remove your leash and put one of ours on. Cats and smaller animals must still remain in their carrier so that they can be safely brought inside. But please do not keep other items from home in the carrier: the less we allow into our hospital the lower the chances of introducing Coronavirus here. Dr Redfield will call you and discuss the treatments and estimate before proceeding. We are so sorry to have to implement these measures and hope you understand.
- A staff member and/or doctor will discuss your pets’ situation with you, to ensure that your pet gets the care he/she needs and that you expect. As always, nothing will be done without your explicit informed consent and understanding.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols are in place throughout our facility.
- Clients who are feeling ill should have someone else come in on their behalf.
We will also email invoices to pay online at the time of services.
As usual there is no penalty for cancelling an appointment and emergencies are always welcome.
Thank you for your patience and trust in West Marin Pet Hospital. We are prepared to navigate through these challenging circumstances with your safety and confidence in us at the forefront of everything we do.